His Blog

His Blog

Friday, October 2, 2015

Missing and Remembering

I'm home by myself tonight. The boys are out with friends and the girls are across the street playing with some friends as well. It's quiet here except for the music that I put on for some company. I miss Layne. I'd love to be able to see him again. One more hug. I'm trying hard to remember the guy that was able to hug me. I've been trying to remember the last time we hugged - the specifics aren't coming to me. I'm sure he remembers. He was able to remember just about everything.

1 comment:

  1. I wish there was anything at all that I could say that would help to make it better in any way. But there's not, and I'm sorry about that. Surround yourself with pictures. Pictures of hugs will bring back the memories. Hugs to you from me!

    ReplyDelete