His Blog

His Blog

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Dancing Partner

So...this guy is a favorite artist of Layne's. There are a couple of other songs that he listened to more than this one. But, this is one that I like. This is Layne. He doesn't dance - at least not in public. This song reminds me of the times it would just be us dancing in our bedroom...country music playing. No fancy foot work - just time to be alone together. I miss all the things that he would do just for me. If I were a singer/songwriter - I would write a country song all about it.


3 comments:

  1. How sweet is this song! And even more tender to think that you two would dance alone at home. That is a really sweet memory to treasure and cherish. As for the memories of all that he did for you...keep blogging about it. You don't have to write a song. :-) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this song. I wish you could" not dance" with Layne again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this song. I wish you could" not dance" with Layne again.

    ReplyDelete