His Blog

His Blog

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Missing Layne

I'm a little concerned this morning about how to get everything done. I don't know how to be two people. Layne was so helpful. There were things he took care of that I didn't even worry about because I knew he had it covered. There were things that he would see needed to be done and he would just do it. (I remember him hauling laundry up and down two flights of stairs when I was pregnant. He just sort of took over doing the laundry for awhile.) I've decided I don't really like being the one to be in charge of everything. I wasn't looking forward to that part - now I know why - truthfully, I don't think there were any parts of Layne being gone that I looked forward to...

1 comment:

  1. Layne was one of the most engaged husbands and fathers I have ever seen. He truly was helpful, and I can attest to that too!!! Hugs to you!!!

    ReplyDelete