His Blog

His Blog

Thursday, October 8, 2015

New Voice

Tuesday the 6th...Draper Temple. I dropped the boys off at Debate and was on my way to the temple. I was thinking about a decision that needed to be made with the kids. I was feeling flustered because I now had to make all of the decisions by myself. I was driving along and clearly had the response, "No. You Don't.", as I was making a left hand turn. It caught my attention. It was not what I was used to hearing - not my own thought nor the way inspired insights/personal revelation come to me. It was a different voice - the inflection was different. It didn't take very long to realize it was Layne. I didn't know that could happen. It was obvious to me that he thought it was silly I was thinking I needed to make decisions all by myself - that I thought I was all alone. I was even able to imagine the expression on his face. It was the same and yet very different from our previous conversations. It's good to know I'm not completely alone in this big wide world.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! This is EXACTLY what I have been praying for...that Layne would be so close by and that you would KNOW he was still there to help you. This makes me cry because I am so grateful you had this experience! Team Williams is still standing strong! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been praying for that too! I'm so glad you got that message from him! He is going to be with you always, I'm sure of it. I just cried grateful tears. #teamwilliams

    ReplyDelete