His Blog

His Blog

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Musical Messages

This. On the way home from taking the boys to Debate the other day this song came on the radio. It was the first time I paid attention to the lyrics. It felt like Layne's song for me - especially the beginning - I might have been trying not to cry too much - there were tears behind the sunglasses - but, someone had to drive - I didn't catch some of the lyrics at the end. I was already feeling like he was close. I had an experience earlier where I felt like he was speaking to me. There were also other thoughts I had when I was in the temple earlier in the day that helped me to be grateful for him and our commitments. I thought it fit in well with who Layne is...him and his music.



1 comment:

  1. This song really is perfect. I've heard it so many times, but this is the first time I've thought of it in your context and it could not be better. Layne is close by.

    ReplyDelete