His Blog

His Blog

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Today...

I went to the chiropractor this afternoon. While I was there, he was kind enough to let me experience the new message therapy they have at their office. What's better than both of those things? I get to add a take out dinner that is delivered to our door because a thoughtful relative sent it our way...and, cookies baked and brought to our doorstep by some of the Young Women in our ward.
We also just finished recording Layne sharing some of his thoughts, memories, and testimony. It was a bit tender in parts. I miss spending time with just him. I'm glad we did it.

3 comments:

  1. My thoughts and prayers are, of course, with you constantly. So glad the YW made you cookies. Life is better with cookies. Love to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love you too! Massage and cookies and dinner all sound fantastic, but recording Layne's thoughts, memories, and testimony sounds best of all. PS Can you delete the random spam comments above? One actually jumped me to some weird website in another language just because my mouse hovered over. Weird and so annoying that you would get spam on a blog such as this!

    ReplyDelete