His Blog

His Blog

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Numbers

I've looked at the numbers for this blog. It seems odd that people are actually reading it. Well, not odd that people are reading it - just more people than I thought. Although, it's not like any awards will be handed out anytime soon. There aren't that many people reading it. Thanks for the cyber support and love. Or, maybe it's just the 'curious about what's going to happen next' factor. I don't know. Thanks for stopping by - there are always other things to do with your time. (Oh. Maybe I shouldn't remind you.):}
I have another blog that's more about the everyday stuff around here. Let me know if there's an interest in my sharing that one as well. It's kind of like this one - not many (if any) bells and whistles. I try to carve out time to write. But, it takes more than that to really make an interesting blog. I just haven't done it yet. One of these days...

3 comments:

  1. You've mentioned your other blog before, and I've been curious, but figured you would share when you were ready. Can we get the address??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, please! I want the address to the other blog too!!!!! Trust me, I check this blog all the time not out of curiosity but out of love for you, Layne, and your kids. Curiosity doesn't begin to describe the intense interest I have in knowing how you are doing. Lots of love and hugs! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally following you. Everyday. Post your other blog please girlfriend. Love you girl.

    ReplyDelete