His Blog

His Blog

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Time Will Tell

I've been writing on some other blogs these days too. As I write, I'm realizing that there are several things that are all linked together. It seems there are several things that have to do with Layne being gone and my needing to make things work on my own. I'll still write in other places - but, at times I wonder if life will always be this way. If I'll still randomly start crying. If I'll ever feel healthy and capable. If I'll ever feel like the good times will stay a little longer. I guess time will tell.

1 comment:

  1. This breaks my heart, but I am so amazed at the things you ARE doing. I think your blogging on this blog and others must help in your healing process, and I think it's wonderful that you're doing it. But I very much feel it's OK to randomly start crying for however long you need to. And I definitely feel you are capable, even if you don't feel quite "healthy" yet. Give yourself time. Love to you!

    ReplyDelete