His Blog

His Blog

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Music and Movies

Today was a pretty good day. I still seem to be tired. But, just pushed through anyway. Whatever. We had a chance to listen to music together and get a couple of other things done today. I love how music sets a fun tone in the house and gets the kids talking. Tonight at dinner we talked about Layne and some of the music he liked. The kids laughed as they told about the songs he would sing along to and lines he would quote from movies. Silly really. But, fun to remember. I guess I should write them down sometime.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I definitely vote for writing them down. And the silly and fun memories are so important! I love that you're able to have talks like this with the kids. I'm sure it's good for all of you.

    ReplyDelete