His Blog

His Blog

Friday, January 8, 2016

I Got This

I was paying bills today. We have an account that Layne mostly used to pay off the loan for his truck. I guess I should say that 'I' have an account that Layne used. I looked at the account online today. I hadn't done that yet. It was past time to at least do a quick check. I went to sign in using the info he had used. I was taken to a screen that showed a 'security' name and photo. I laughed out loud because they were both just so him. Then...there were security questions. I panicked. At that point I took a deep breath and told myself, 'you got this'. I realized all I had to do was answer how he would. Easy peasy. I got them all right. Surprise. There were only three. I had to change the last one. It was the high school mascot one. We went to rival high schools. I just couldn't leave it alone.:}

2 comments: