His Blog

His Blog

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Temple Telepathy

I had a chance to go to the temple today. There was one part - that I've heard countless times - when I knew that somehow there is a way that I can still communicate and work with Layne. It seems the veil is thin and there is a way for me to access that and receive his help, his counsel, and his support. We're able to somehow still work together as a team...a companionship. I'm intrigued. I guess I better get working on how it all works. I'm glad he's still there. He's someone that I want on my side. He's always been a fierce fighter for our family. There are times he's been a bit of a miracle worker. We'll see what happens now that he has a few more tools to work with these days. Well, at least I think that's how it works.

4 comments:

  1. I remember Elder Scott talking about continuing to develop relationships with those who have already passed on, and he talked about it so clearly that it was the first time I realized that it was completely possible. I love that truth for you, and would love to hear more about it when we're hanging out sometime soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad this is happening for you! Love it and you, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with both Becca and Mom. This is so wonderful, and no doubt is only possible because of your strong faith and because of the eternal covenants you and Layne made together and both have kept faithfully. I love hearing this, as I constantly pray you will feel close by. It's no surprise that you are able to feel him closest in the temple. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm often surprised when I learn new things at the temple, and it's never because the temple has changed, but that I have. You are in tune.

    ReplyDelete