His Blog

His Blog

Monday, February 25, 2013

Hawaii or Bust

We're on the countdown for Hawaii!

Things we're looking forward to:
NO Snow
Spending Time Together
The Ocean
Relaxation
Making Memories
Walks on the Beach
The Full Experience

Things we will not miss:
Planning Meals
Doing Dishes
Scope and Sequence
Wool Socks

Thanks again to my siblings/their spouses for making it possible and to my parents for taking on the challenge of our children for the duration.

(Layne hasn't been feeling well today. We're hoping that he'll improve in the next day or two. It's the kind of 'not feeling well' that I would not force onto an airplane.)

1 comment:

  1. I just can't wait to hear ALL about your trip. I will look forward to living vicariously. In the meantime, prayers and prayers that Layne will have a respite from feeling bad. Loves.

    ReplyDelete