His Blog

His Blog

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Brrr...

It's been cold the last little while. Our basement is the coldest part of our house and the desk with my favorite computer is in the basement. (It's our only desktop computer.) I have not been inspired to spend too much time in front of it while the weather has been freezing (or less). I'm not a fan of single digit weather. We enjoyed our holidays...and we've had our snow. I'm extremely grateful that the weather was a bit warmer for a couple of days. It helps my heart to see sunshine and be outside with the family.

2 comments:

  1. Your new blog colors and pic go so perfectly with this entry! Wintertime is definitely there! Love you! C.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was time to make the change. The girls in the fall just didn't work any longer. (Besides the fact that it was too big.) I'm sure you recognize the scenery.:}

      Delete