His Blog

His Blog

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Beginning to Wonder

I wondered more than once today if we were going to make it through this. Layne feels cold while I'm wondering if the air conditioner is even functioning. He's not able to touch anything cold without some pain...I'm not used to being the only one with access to the fridge. I think we were both a little grouchy about the whole thing. He's also a bit nervous about germs right now. I guess it has something to do with the idea that his immune system is down. Crowds...whatever.
The kids came back today (from Grandma/Grandpa Riding's house) and we got to see my brother Dave and his family. I'm glad we had a chance to see them again before they headed back. I also love our kids. I missed them. (Although, it was a tiny bit refreshing to just have some time with Layne and not have to worry about how the kids were doing while we were at the hospital. Thanks Dad/Mom, Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins that took care of them. They had a great time.)

2 comments:

  1. Oh Teresa, I'm so sorry you guys have to face this. Thanks for keeping everyone updated through the blog. Know we're thinking of you and praying for you, even if I don't leave comments all the time. I wish we were closer to help with the kids, but I'm sure you have a great support system there. Do take care of yourself, as hard as that is while you're trying to hold everyone else together. Love and well wishes to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update, T. Love you both.

    ReplyDelete