His Blog

His Blog

Thursday, August 6, 2015

This Week

Sunday I shared my testimony in church and had a few people kindly comment and offer help...with Layne being in a bit of pain. Monday I took Layne to the Acute Care Clinic at Huntsman. There was also a family that unexpectedly brought dinner to our home while we were gone. On Tuesday, we had a family discussion about what happened at the hospital the day before and what it meant. I also went to a bridal shower for my niece. Wednesday was another appointment at the hospital and Layne doing paperwork, cleaning out his desk, and saying good-bye to the crew he's worked with for the past 4.5 years. (He also made it to Young Men/youth group with the boys.) Thursday we cleaned out a couple of things and Layne's folks arrived to visit for a few days. Friday will be more appointments for the clinical trial he's doing - one of them being a scan. (He'll meet with the oncologist the beginning of next week.)

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad for the kind people there close by that are willing to help and extend love and kindness. I am especially glad Layne's parents will be there for a visit during this time. Thanks for keeping us posted. Lots of love! Carolynn

    ReplyDelete