His Blog

His Blog

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

LDS Cancer Caregivers

I just started a page on Facebook called LDS Cancer Caregivers. I'm hoping to turn it into a group format where people can share and support can be found. I think it helps to know that someone else has a general idea of what you're experiencing. So, go check it out if you'd like - and, feel free to share with those you think might be interested in joining. I would have just started out with a group. But...you need people for that.:}

3 comments:

  1. This is a good idea--have you forwarded it to Bob and Val, maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic and proactive idea! I hope it really takes off. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great. Way to be proactive in forming a support group. The family is great and all, but sometimes you really need someone who has been through your situation. Love you.

    ReplyDelete