His Blog

His Blog

Monday, August 31, 2015

Instagram

I have found that Instagram is the easiest way for me to share pictures. I have done a terrible job of posting pictures here. The lack of pictures is evidence enough - don't need to convince anyone. I take so many pictures that it makes it difficult to sort though them all in order to post the right one. So...I'm going to start doing more pictures on Instagram. I will not be catering to what would go with this blog. You might be stuck with something about the kids or somewhere we went or maybe even something I think looks cool. No guarantees. If you are not already following me, you can send a request to follow here: @tseesbeauty
I love pictures and not having pictures on my blogs is a pet peeve for me. I need to take action. It's on the 'to do' list somewhere - just not close enough to the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment