His Blog

His Blog

Friday, August 21, 2015

Sharing Our Story

I keep feeling prompted/driven to share our story. I'm not sure why. I'm sure that years from now it will be apparent - maybe. But, for now I feel like there are so many things to write and share. There are plenty of times I can't write things down fast enough - and, other times when I don't have time or the means to write anything down and I just have to try and remember. I checked the numbers. I have more posts that are published now than drafts. Those are just the posts I've started - that does not include all of the post-it notes and 3x5 cards that are sitting around waiting for me to do something with them. Oh...and all the notes I make on my phone. It's all about progress, right?

1 comment:

  1. I think sharing your story is important for those who will read it, but it's most important for you. I think writing is one of the most cathartic things anyone can do to figure out themselves and their lives. Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete