His Blog

His Blog

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12 Days of Christmas

We had a small Christmas tree delivered to our doorstep tonight. It was decked out with pears and a partridge on the top (along with other festive items). It's a mystery as to who left it there, but we are grateful. I first wondered why someone had thought of us. We are used to being on the other end of the seasonal fun. (Yes, I still have yet to purchase the 'sub for santa' gift I committed to...better get on that.) Then I remembered, 'Oh ya, my husband has cancer; I guess someone thought we could use some Christmas cheer.'. So, here we are with a tangible piece of evidence that someone was kind enough to think of us. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you know there are LOTS of people thinking of you and praying for you, every day, every hour, no doubt...and wishing we lived close enough to leave trees on your doorstep. Love you!

    ReplyDelete