His Blog

His Blog

Monday, December 22, 2014

Most Recent Treatment

Layne did chemo this past week-end. I took the opportunity to go with him while he had his labs and spoke with the oncologist. It had been awhile since I'd done that. It felt a little more like I was supporting him in all of his adventures. The treatment went as well as possible. He's getting more used it - so, it's more efficient and the side effects don't seem as dramatic.
He came with my parents to come see a play that we were in that night. Saturday was a little bit of the usual...with as few errands as possible. Sunday brought a morning meeting for him and the usual block of church meetings. He went Home Teaching with Jacob after church and then we were home for the evening. I was singing his praises for putting the pot roast and veggies in the crock pot that morning.

1 comment:

  1. What did the oncologist say when you spoke with him? xo

    ReplyDelete