His Blog

His Blog

Monday, December 22, 2014

Last Christmas?

Yesterday our ward did their annual Christmas presentation. I sang with the choir. It was just one number and then a hymn. I chose to sit with the congregation. I didn't realize until after it was too late that I was the only participant that had done that. While I was up there, I had the thought come mind several times that this was going to be Layne's last Christmas. It made it a little hard to sing and I'm pretty sure I didn't help much with the overall sound of the songs. At one point, I thought to stay up there until the meeting ended. There wasn't going to be too much time left. I decided to be a rebel and go back to the bench we were sitting on with the girls and Layne. After that...I wanted to sit by my husband for the remainder of the meeting...just because...it might have been my last chance to do so and I wasn't going to miss it. I'm hoping I didn't disturb things too much.


And...this is what I get for leaving this post open:

DONT WORRY MOM MICHELL DID
who is this?
I AM THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT
for real who is this and why are you on my blog?!
BECAUSE I'M BATMAN!!!!! (AND THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT)
Is this you Jonny?
NO
Jonny get of my blog!
MOM CHRISTMAS IS IN THREE DAYS CHILL OUT.
Jonny stop it you're not the christmas spirit!
BATMAN?
No! you aren't batman either.
YOU DON'T KNOW THAT.....
yes I do you're my son! got off my blog please.
UGHHHH! FINE!

Yep...thanks so much Jonny. As you can tell...I did not edit his 'contribution'. Apparently, not much is sacred around here. He really is going to publish one day.

1 comment:

  1. I hope that was just a premonition and not inspiration. :-(
    And Jonny is pretty clever to figure out how to "blog-bomb"--I have no idea how to do that!

    ReplyDelete