His Blog

His Blog

Friday, April 3, 2015

The Usual

This is my first attempt posting on a blog from my phone. In a way, I feel a bit high tech...in another way, I feel like it's about time I stepped into the current century (or at least the current decade).
We're at MD Anderson right now. Layne's getting hooked up. They were able to use his port this time. There have been times when they haven't been able to get return on it and they have to put the needle in his arm. It's easier and less painful for him to use the port - so, I'm always glad when it works out. It'll take about 4.5-5 hours. Each patient is in a separate room here. They'll come around with a menu for 'room service' in a little bit. When he's done I'll drive us to the Franklin's home (20-30 minutes). I think that's pretty much it. Of course, it all starts with flights and lots of waiting - both at the airport and at the hospital.



No comments:

Post a Comment