His Blog

His Blog

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

"I Hurt"

So...yesterday Layne came home and said that he didn't feel well. I thought he was commenting on feeling exhausted, or having a headache, or possibly his sores/lesions were - well, feeling sore. Nope. I'm sure all of that was the case, but this time he was talking about his abdominal area. There's pain where the tumors are...that could mean a couple of different things. Although, it ends up boiling down to the tumors are growing. The scans have been fine. But, there seems to be something going on...the tumors are expanding, the cancer is moving to other areas...we don't know. It just seems like pain is not a good thing because it's typically an indication of things to come.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry, Teresa. I hope God continues to bless you, Layne, and your family with love, courage, and strength only He can give.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes me SO sad to hear that. Your family is in our thoughts and prayers everyday. We love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think all of us who read this post up feeling sick to our stomachs too! I am SOOO very sorry to hear this. :-( Lots of love and prayers coming your way from Texas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete