His Blog

His Blog

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Results

Layne really did get results on Friday. I should have already posted..haven't been feeling too great. But, that's another post.
There's been more growth. The oncologist is going to get him into another trial as soon as it's available. I knew at some point we'd be back to more growth - I just didn't really want it to come. When I found out - my heart sank. I cried. My first reaction was the thought that it just means the time for him to go is closer than it was before. I already knew that - I guess technically everyday is one day closer. It just feels so much more real. And that's the hard part. It's easier to pretend when things are going more smoothly.

1 comment:

  1. I am SO SAD AND SORRY! My heart aches for all of you. Lots of love from Texas coming your way. xo

    ReplyDelete