His Blog

His Blog

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Another Scan

Layne had another scan today. We won't know results until Friday. But, we did find out that Layne has some blood clots again. So, it's back to the needle in the side each morning. Neither one of us is looking forward to that. We'll see who ends up wielding the needle. I started to when he had them last time. But, then I was gone for a couple of days and he just started doing them himself. So much for the 'care giver' title. I'm not sure I do much.
The visit to the doctor on Friday will tell us if there have been any changes in Layne and if there will be any adaptations to his current treatment. It's always a 'wait and see'.

2 comments:

  1. I pray for good news! I'm sorry to hear about the blood clots. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well? Anything from Friday's visit?

    ReplyDelete