His Blog

His Blog

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Another 5K Post

I had another idea this morning. I was thinking about the fact that some of my family members have offered to run a 5K on Saturday morning in order to support Layne and Jacob in their run. Or, maybe it's mostly to honor Layne and have something else that we can remember together as a family.
I had an idea to have as many people as we can run a 5K that morning. It would be fun to see how many people could do it and from how many different places. We could go from coast to coast.
If there were more time, I would put it out there on some social media and we could see if we'd be able to get someone from every state...every continent...whatever.:]
Hmm...where to go from here. I think I'm just glad he's doing this. He had a tough time yesterday with his run - so, I'd like to give more support somehow. It wouldn't even matter if people ran, walked, strolled, hopped, skipped...

No comments:

Post a Comment