His Blog

His Blog

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

So much to say...so little time.

Wow! It's August already. We've made it through the first few days of chemo. Layne's still working with a loss of appetite. It still humors me that he was given a steroid that would have side effects of 'feeling emotional'. Hmm...
The kids and I went to Discovery Gateway (Children't Museum) today. The Wizzgiggle Puppeteers were putting on a show. We've seen them several times at the library and have always enjoyed it, so decided it would be fun to see them again. We hadn't seen them perform yet this summer. We have a membership to the museum so we spent some time there afterwards also.
We came home, had dinner and the boys went to Scouts. It was all so 'life as usual'.
I had a chance to play the piano tonight too. I have worried about playing because I haven't wanted to bother Layne. He seemed to be alright tonight, so I gave it a try. It's always therapeutic for me...so, it was nice to have the chance.
I think one of the things I'm going to start doing is dating posts when they happened. So, that means you might need to check older posts if you want to read the whole story. It seems inconvenient, but I wanted to try for the correct chronological order so it'll make more sense later on.
I will also be adding more pictures and links.


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you played the piano. Hopefully Layne's appetite comes back soon. Ok, Wizzgiggle? There's just too much funny there to even start.

    Gary

    ReplyDelete