His Blog

His Blog

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Chill Factor

Last night Layne asked what we were going to do in the winter. It took me a second to figure out what he was talking about...the fact that he was pulling the sheet over himself while I was attempting to keep the sheet off of me because of the heat was a big clue. He's a bit concerned that if he's a little chilly now...how cold will he be during the winter when the weather is actually chilly instead of in the triple digits. I'm not sure what we're going to do.
I thought about the day before when he wore jeans to work and commented about it being cold at the office. It's August. I'm used to seeing him wear shorts and a short sleeve shirt to work during the summer. (Oh, to have the dress code of an engineer.) It was odd to see him walk toward his truck with long sleeves, long pants and actual shoes (instead of sandals) on. It was then that I had remembered that on Monday I noticed him wearing pants and had wondered if he had any shorts that were clean. I haven't washed any of his lately. Hmm...
I don't know what we're going to do this winter. I guess like everything else, we'll have to wait and see.
In the meantime, we get to go for another treatment tomorrow. We're hoping this one doesn't take as long as the first one did.

1 comment:

  1. Oh geesh. I have no idea what I'd do! Thermals???? I guess you'd probably better move here. ;)

    ReplyDelete