His Blog

His Blog

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Not Alone

I have been concerned about taking care of our family when Layne is gone. This morning I was asking for help in my prayers about this very topic. I have been flustered with looking into options for income and nothing seeming to be right. I have also been concerned about homeschool and if we'd be able to pull that off with just one parent. I have thought about all that needs to be done to maintain a home, yard, and family. I have also given quite a bit of thought about helping the kids with their testimonies on my own. There are so many concerns. I pleaded for help with being prepared to be alone. It seemed that before I was even finished with the sentence, a gentle voice stated, "You will not be alone.". I wept for a bit and then eventually pulled myself together. I think there are times I will probably feel lonely and overwhelmed...but, I also know that I will never be completely alone. I'm still a bit nervous about managing everything. But, it's nice to know that it won't just be me.

4 comments:

  1. That is such a beautiful answer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my goodness! This is so incredible!!!!! What an absolute blessing and gift to receive such a clear and beautiful answer. I am weeping just reading about it. I feel that the Lord will take you by the hand and lead you step by step as you move into the future. I continue to pray for you all. Your great faith and trust in Heavenly Father is an inspiration to me. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this. I'm so grateful for the clarity of His answer. We all love you...and so does He.

    ReplyDelete