His Blog

His Blog

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Anniversary

Yesterday was our 17th wedding anniversary. We went out Friday evening (leaving the kids with grandparents) and then spent some time with family on Saturday. We took a fall picture that I will attempt to post at some time. We had a memorable week-end.
I caught myself thinking about last year. At that point I wasn't sure if it would be the last time we would be able to celebrate together. I'm glad we've had another year. It's been a crazy one. I truly think we are closer as a couple for struggling through a few things as a team.
Here's to another year...crossing my fingers for the opportunity to celebrate together next year.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, PLEASE! A toast for your 18th anniversary in advance! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! How is Layne doing with running and going back to work? Is his strength maintaining? Think about you guys lots!

    ReplyDelete