His Blog

His Blog

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Update?

Yes, we need an update! Here's a list of eventual posts.

Half Way Done!!
#7 Complete
The Saga Continues (Scan)
HiPec
Changes in Treatments
Layne at Home
Finances
Doctor
Homeschool
One thing after another...after another
There's more? (Reflux)
Not Sure About #8
Schedule???
Huntsman Hospital
Life Moves Forward
A.P.A.P.
Need to Write

I'm sure there are other items...just going off the top of my head right now.

I just found the list I jotted down a week ago. In addition to the items above, here are a few more. (I'll have to remember (eventually) what some of them meant. (So great to be old.)

How Layne's Feeling
Garage/Coat Hooks
FHE Talks
Holidays
General Conference Messages (Death)
Priesthood
Who Will? (Yard, Organize, Food, Explain to Kids)
Organize
Testimony
Library
Learn
Layne/Laundry
Family Together

2 comments:

  1. Wow. This post was really powerful to me, Teresa. Which you might think is funny, since it's just two lists. But those two lists say SO MUCH about your life, where you are, and the complete marathon you're running right now. I am amazed by your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more with Becca's comment. Some of the list items were gut-wrenching for me. Yes, please, yes, update us when you can! We pray for and think of you each and every day. We are very anxious for the tiniest tidbits, so don't overwhelm yourself...just a little bit at a time! Love you!

    ReplyDelete