His Blog

His Blog

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Full Plate

There are so many things to write. My issue is that writing blog posts are not the only thing I'm doing right now. Life is a bit busy. I'm attempting to be a cancer caregiver, do some 'end of life' planning, take over all responsibilities that we're used to two people doing, homeschool four kids, figure out/take action on income decisions, keep on top of projects for the house/yard, and of course - as everyone knows it's important to take care of yourself as well. Right? So. Kind of busy. There are times I just want to put the plate down and pick up a book.
I keep thinking that if I just plan better, I'll be able to get more done. The only thing is - I go to plan after everyone else is in bed and I fall asleep on the job. Time to revise that plan of attack. Onward and upward.
Time to pick up the plate again. (Or, in this case, time to go put the bread in the oven.)

3 comments:

  1. Bless you as you shoulder this heavy load!!!!!!!! I hope you can feel all the prayers on your behalf. Love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you too! Let us know what we can do from afar. Really, truly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are amazing!! It was great to see you at the Salt Lake Temple a couple of weeks ago! I admire your strength!

    ReplyDelete