His Blog

His Blog

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Upcoming Week

Layne heads out again this Wednesday. He'll have some tests done on Thursday. They'll do some labs and a CT Scan. That'll give an idea of how the tumors are doing. If they are getting bigger he might be done with the study. I will join him on Friday when he'll be getting an infusion (chemo).
I think this time we might have non-stop flights. We had to mix it up a little. It'll be kind of nice to be done in one flight. I guess we better make sure we get good seats.:}
I can't remember if the Franklins (the couple we've stayed with) will be there are not when we get there. I think they said something about being gone during part of November.
It seems the legions (originally thought to be skin cancer by the oncologist in Houston) on his head are under control. He's taking something orally and also has topical treatment. The bumps that were on his back and chest seem to be about the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment