His Blog

His Blog

Saturday, May 17, 2014

40 Miler

Layne is on a 40 mile bike ride right now. I'm a little nervous. I'm hoping he comes back conqueror. I'm just hoping he's safe, not getting sun burnt, and is able to walk at the end. He was concerned about the amount of traffic there will be on the route they will be riding. It won't be heavy with traffic, but it will still be different than riding on a trail that's a straight shot with no vehicles. This one is through 'town' part of the way and has a variety of ups and downs. I'm hoping he'll be home in another hour - maybe two.

For those who read this when it was first written, I put stated 50 miles instead of 40, as I was talking with Layne last night, I realized I was wrong. So, the changes were made - just wanted to explain.

1 comment: