His Blog

His Blog

Monday, September 5, 2016

Update

I realized I haven't given much of an update. It seems like there was awhile when I just felt like I couldn't get anything done...wasn't able to make things happen. I feel like I've been doing better with that lately. I have been able to do better about having a plan and accomplishing at least something every day. 
I've also been able to do a bit more with routines. Things that help me take care of me and take care of the kids...and all the other details that go along with being in charge of everything around here.
The kids have been helpful in their own ways. I'm so appreciative of them and all that they bring to our family. I'm hoping we'll be able to continue moving forward.

2 comments:

  1. Just checked your blog and saw three new posts. I love to read what's going on for you. I'm happy you're feeling like you can accomplish more lately and no doubt you and the kids WILL keep moving forward. It's so hard to believe it's been almost a year. :-(

    ReplyDelete