His Blog

His Blog

Saturday, September 24, 2016

Cuddling

I realize this is a random thing to post. I just happened to see it this morning. It brought to mind two things.
1. I miss the physical part of a marriage relationship.
2. I recognized how blessed I was to have had that in the first place. I had something that many people in our current world do not have the opportunity to experience. Obviously, marriage is a lot more than just someone to cuddle with for an hour a week. I had all of that.
So...even though I miss him and I miss us...today I'm remembering the saying about how it is better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all. I'm feeling grateful my earthly experience has included being married to and making covenants with someone I love. I'm even more grateful that I know I will see him again. An eternal marriage is infinitely better than whatever this guy has to offer.
Saw this video and then posted this to LDS Widows and Widowers.
This guy gets paid to cuddle strangers video from Elite Daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment