His Blog

His Blog

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Nauvoo or Bust

My family is having a reunion in Nauvoo this year. Layne isn't sure he's going to go. He's not sure he's up to doing things that take energy and mean lots of crowds. He also thinks he wants to go to be helpful and make sure things run smoothly for our family. He's not sure about leaving me in charge. I'm sure he thinks I'm capable. He just worries. He can't be running the show if he's not there.:}
I don't want him to feel like he's obligated to go. I know he's in pain and is constantly exhausted. If he were to go, he'd have to keep things low key. Sometimes he says he would be in pain wether he's at home or elsewhere, so he might as well go. This time he's saying he's not sure he wants to be in so much pain so far away from home. We'll see what happens in the next few days.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad I checked this so now I know what's happening. Please let Layne know our thoughts will be with him no matter if he decides to come or not. We love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not nearly as generous as Carolynn. I hope he comes and I'm praying for that!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete