His Blog

His Blog

Friday, June 19, 2015

New Computer

Words cannot express how thrilling it is to click on a link and have it come up - right then. It's like a modern day miracle. I know, for most that's not really a miracle - it's just the way it works. Well, when you have a family of six using the same computer for six or seven years, it doesn't always work that way. It's been a multitasking adventure. Truly, in the time it's taken me to write this, I 'normally' would have fixed dinner and done a load of laundry. Well, as long as no one else wanted a turn with the computer in that time. It's a new kind of rush to spend a few minutes and actually get something done. Maybe, just maybe I'll be able to write more. That makes me happy.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh! Was this a birthday present?? Whatever the occasion--so happy for a new computer for you! I can't wait to hear whatever it is that choose to share. :)

    ReplyDelete