His Blog

His Blog

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Whatever Will Be, Will Be

I just dropped Layne off at the airport. He's heading to Houston to do the assessment routine again. This will be the time they'll tell him rather he's able to do HIPEC or not. In a way, I'm a little nervous - in another way, I feel like it'll be whatever it's going to be and we'll go from there. I guess it could be compared to being pregnant, getting an ultrasound, and finding out the gender of the baby. The facts are already there - you're just going to find out what they are. So, whatever will be will be. I remembered that while we were talking this morning. Before that, I was more nervous. Now I feel like things really will turn out however they need to...at least we'll have a better idea about what the next step will be.
IF he does end up doing HIPEC, it's currently scheduled for mid June (just in time for my birthday).

2 comments: