His Blog

His Blog

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Point At You

This is another one that reminds me of Layne. He introduced the song to me. I just had to do the link instead of the actual video...wouldn't work for me. It's a Justin Moore song called 'Point at You'. He told me I was better at representing us in public than he was...I was the one that made us look good...the 'better half'. I don't know about that. It's fun to have the memory of being on a date and having this song come on...he would sing it in his twangy voice and point at me on cue.


3 comments:

  1. I don't like to be off-topic, but I have a problem which I hope you can help me. My problem is when I have Blogger on my computer. (All other areas seem to be fine) Whenever I press the "new post" button it seems to take *forever* to get to to the proper screen. It just says "loading..." at the top. It does eventually get to the proper screen, but this is after 45 minutes or more. Have you had this problem, and what did you do to solve it? My computer is a HP Chromebook 14. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! What a fond memory <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. The luxury Rolex Watches is an investment in the future;?A legacy that can be passed down from generation to generation.Perhaps the owner received their Luxury Breitling Watches?
    through the passage of a family member.?In this case, the Rolex Submariner Watches is valued for sentimental - as well as monetary value.While a Original Omega Watches can be expensive, it is wise to remember that you buy more than just a 1:1 IWC.The unfortunate truth is that whilst it is possible to get discounts on Hermes handbags.

    ReplyDelete