His Blog

His Blog

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Chilly

Layne went golfing this morning. He has been cold ever since. It's only mid-October. I'm not ready for him to be cold yet. This is the guy that used to think about whether to wear pants or shorts to work on a day like today. It's a little chilly - but, not cold. A beautiful autumn day actually.
About the golf - they went to a place not too far away. I was glad a friend from work contacted him about it. I'm glad he 'works' with great people. He has some true friends from there who are just good people.

2 comments:

  1. That is sobering. I am glad he was able to golf with a friend though! I thought about Layne yesterday as I was chopping English cucumbers since he was the one who introduced me to them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'm glad he gets to do fun things every once in a while. I didn't know that about the cucumbers.:}

    ReplyDelete